Sponsored by InvestorPlace
For most Americans, the weekend is a time we all SPEND money, not earn it. But Tim Sykes has uncovered a strategy that's helped him MAKE $8,780, $9,518 and even $16,159 on the weekends*… All thanks to a strange market phenomenon most traders don't know about. If any of this interests you, Tim just recorded a free 14-minute presentation where he'll reveal the details of this strategy at no charge… Watch Tim's lucrative Weekend Secret HERE.
With artificial intelligence, we’re witnessing the birth of one of most transformational technologies in real time.
- In just five days, ChatGPT amassed 1 million active users. In just two months, it surpassed 100 million active users. It’s the fastest-growing consumer technology application of all time.
- We are presently witnessing the iPhone moment for AI.
- In the 15 years since the iPhone launch, Amazon, Google and Microsoft created $5.5 trillion worth of economic value – 10X the total value they created before the iPhone’s release.
- While the internet revolution was big, the AI Revolution will be much bigger.
In late 2022, the world changed forever. And if you’re able to embrace it, you could put yourself in a position to make fortunes over the next decade as the biggest technological revolution since the internet sweeps across America.
Specifically, on Nov. 30, 2022, small tech startup OpenAI launched a brand-new conversational chatbot – ChatGPT.
This bot was built using a variety of highly complex machine learning models. And those algorithms were trained on millions of text-based data points to create a chatbot that’s able to emulate human conversation.
ChatGPT’s purpose? To create an AI that can do almost anything.
ChatGPT can answer any question about the history of the stock market or explain complex topics in simple terms. It can help with algebra homework, write advertisements, draft resumes, give relationship advice, write music, crack jokes – even pass the University of Minnesota Law School’s final exams.
In the example below, I asked ChatGPT to explain AI to me. As you can see, it’s a pretty accurate explanation, and it was produced in mere seconds.
If you haven’t played with ChatGPT yet, I highly suggest you create an account and experiment with the bot yourself. It is quite impressive.
Once you do that, you’ll understand why this platform has taken the world by storm over the past several months.
In just five days, ChatGPT amassed 1 million active users. In 40 days, it attracted 40 million users. And in just two months, it surpassed 100 million active users.
By comparison, it took TikTok – the most viral social media app of all time – nine months (or 4.5X as long) to reach 100 million users.
Source: UBS/Yahoo Finance
ChatGPT is the fastest-growing consumer technology application of all time.
But its meteoric rise over the past few months is about so much more than just a buzzy conversational chatbot – it marks the tipping point of the AI Revolution.
In fact, I’m calling it AI’s “iPhone Moment.”
Artificial Intelligence: An “iPhone Moment”
Simply consider that ChatGPT launched in late November. Since then:
- Microsoft (MSFT) – OpenAI’s biggest investor – has integrated ChatGPT’s technology into its Bing Search Engine, as well as its entire suite of productivity software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Alphabet has launched its own ChatGPT competitor, an AI chatbot called Bard.
- Chinese tech giants Alibaba (BABA) and Baidu (BIDU) have launched their own AI chatbots. So have countless other small/medium-cap tech firms.
- Alphabet referred to “AI” 45 times on its conference call.
- Microsoft referred to “AI” 39 times on its conference call.
- Meta referred to “AI” 30 times on its conference call.
- Nvidia mentioned “AI” more than 90 times on its conference call.
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk called his company a major AI firm in its quarterly conference call, while Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook said that AI will “affect virtually everything we do” in that company’s most recent conference call.
ChatGPT started a movement.
It did so because of accessibility.
A Staggering Technological Shift Is Underway
When it comes to major technological paradigm shifts, the world doesn’t truly recognize their value – and they don’t truly go mainstream and change the world – until they become accessible to the masses.
The World Wide Web was invented in 1989 and went public in 1993. Most Americans were online by 2005. But we weren’t really using the internet and taking full advantage of all it had to offer until 2007 – when Apple launched the iPhone.
That device put the power of the internet in everyone’s hands for $600. It made the internet accessible. It unlocked a whole new degree of freedom and flexibility to experiment with the internet, learn about it, understand its value, and leverage it in beneficial ways.
Over the next decade, thousands of apps were created and launched across billions of phones, creating an entire Digital Economy that is now worth trillions of dollars.
It all started with the iPhone – the internet’s first truly accessible technology.
In the 15 years between the dawn of the internet and the iPhone’s launch, tech titans Amazon (AMZN), Alphabet, and Microsoft aggregated a total combined market value of about $500 billion.
Today, those three internet giants have a combined market value of nearly $5.5 trillion.
That means, in the 15 years since the iPhone launch, they’ve created $5 trillion worth of economic value. That’s 10X the total value they created before the iPhone’s release.
By being the internet’s first truly accessible technology, the iPhone injected steroids into the already powerful Internet Revolution.
History is repeating itself right before our very eyes right now.
Most investors aren't seeing it, but…
There's a new bull market that's quietly raging.
Have you ever opened your cell phone with Face ID?
Paid for something using your credit card?
Jumped in your car and plugged your destination into Google Maps?
If so, you've benefited from this “secret megamind” technology…
And Ross Givens has just identified his #1 stock pick to ride this revolutionary tech to a potential windfall gain…
The likes of which haven't been seen since Microsoft went public in '86.
Right now the stock trades for just $3…
But according to Ross' research, it could soon explode to obscene levels…
And give your retirement a much-needed “booster shot.”
You better move quick – click here for the full details right now…