If you own Nvidia (NVDA), Amazon (AMZN), Tesla (TSLA), Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), or Meta (META)… You're going to want to watch this interview. In it, I sat down with two of the market's leading financial experts – Matt McCall and Brett Eversole. Collectively, these men have found 457 different stock winners. They recommended many of these stocks I just mentioned… while they were trading for pennies. But right now, they're issuing a warning about these companies. One that anyone who is currently holding them in their portfolio should review immediately. Just click here to watch now.
P.S. Even if you're not holding any of those tech titans, I would advise you review this presentation before you buy into the ongoing tech rally. Here's why.
Apple Inc. (AAPL), a pioneer in consumer electronics, software, and services, is poised for substantial growth with the imminent release of its iPhone 15.
Since the new model is full of advanced features and improvements, I expect it to significantly boost the company's revenue stream, accounting for approximately 60% of total revenue in 2024.
Combine that with the company’s 29.6 P/E ratio and a dividend yield of 0.5%, Apple presents a compelling investment opportunity.
Be sure to read until the end of this report to get my AAPL price target for 2024.
Release of iPhone 15
- The iPhone 15, with its Pro models, offers significant upgrades, including a lighter titanium body, enhanced camera capabilities, and a new USB-C port, addressing the evolving needs of consumers.
- The diversified range, including Pro models and cheaper options, caters to a broad consumer base, potentially driving higher sales volumes.
- The anticipation surrounding the release is likely to create a positive momentum, contributing to stock appreciation.
- The iPhone traditionally accounts for about half of Apple's revenue, but I project the new iPhone 15 could account for approximately 60% of the company's total revenue in 2024.
- The innovative features and improvements in the new model are expected to attract a substantial customer base, leading to increased sales and, subsequently, revenue growth.
- With a P/E ratio of 29.6, Apple’s stock is reasonably valued, considering the company's consistent earnings growth and robust financial health.
- The relatively lower P/E ratio, compared to industry peers, indicates potential for stock appreciation, making it an attractive buy for value investors.
- Apple’s commitment to returning value to shareholders is evident through its dividend yield of 0.5%.
- The consistent dividend payouts signify the company's stable cash flows and profitability, appealing to income-focused investors.
- Given the anticipated impact of the iPhone 15 on Apple’s revenue and the company’s solid financial standing, a price target of $200 per share is projected.
- Achieving this price target would yield substantial returns for investors entering at the current price levels.
- Market Competition: The consumer electronics market is highly competitive, with numerous players offering innovative products. The competitive landscape may impact Apple's market share and pricing power.
- Supply Chain Disruptions: Global supply chain issues and component shortages could potentially delay the production and delivery of the new iPhone models, affecting sales and revenue.
- Regulatory Risks: Changes in regulations and policies in Apple’s operating regions could impose additional constraints and impact the company’s operations and profitability.
Apple Inc. stands out as a promising investment opportunity, driven by the upcoming release of the highly anticipated iPhone 15, which is expected to be a significant revenue generator in 2024. The company’s reasonable P/E ratio, coupled with its consistent dividend payouts, adds to its investment appeal. While mindful of the inherent risks, including market competition and potential supply chain disruptions, the robust fundamentals, innovative product line, and growth prospects position Apple as a strong candidate for portfolio inclusion, with a price target of $200 per share.
Most people will go their whole lives without capturing a 1,000% gain. But one Wall Street veteran may have cracked the code.
During his career of nearly 50 years, Marc Chaikin was one of the quantitative mind behind some of the most famous investors in history: Paul Tudor Jones, George Soros, Steve Cohen, and Michael Steinhardt.
Even the Nasdaq hired him to create three new indices.
All because Chaikin built the Wall Street system for detecting 10X stocks.
- It flashed “buy” on vaccine-makers Novavax (NVAX) and BioNTech (BNTX), months before the pandemic even began.
BioNTech (BNTX) quickly surged 2,188%. Novavax (NVAX) shot up 7,612%.
- It flashed “buy” on EV stock Blink Charging (BLNK), before it jumped 1,433%.
- And even RIOT Blockchain (RIOT)… right before Bitcoin shot past $60,000… and sent RIOT up 10,090% in less than a year.
Since then, Chaikin's gained over 1 million followers – and one of the best reputations in the financial world.
His system has pinpointed dozens of stocks that went onto soar 100% to 1,000%, often in less than a year.
And today, he's doing it all over again, for the hottest investment trend of 2023:
I just sat down with Chaikin for a “tell-all” interview, where he revealed the name and ticker of his favorite A.I. stock of 2023.
His system flashed “buy” on both Nvidia (NVDA) and Meta (META) before their extraordinary runups earlier this year.
But he says that's nothing compared what's in store for this “under-the-radar” A.I. stock.
He told me,
“This company just teamed up with one of the biggest power players in the A.I. industry – but you can still buy it for just one-twelfth the price of Nvidia (NVDA). The time to buy is NOW.”
To see Chaikin's full prediction for yourself, simply click here. You'll get this stock's name and ticker symbol, absolutely free.