If you're looking for a great income stock… I suggest you watch this. It details a company that has gone from $8 million in profits to $188 million over the last two years. And as a result… the dividend is up 7-fold! It now pays almost 10%. But beyond that… Wall Street analysts are now projecting the $30 stock will jump to $280! Get the details on this amazing income stock right here.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are companies that own and operate income-generating real estate properties, such as office buildings, shopping malls, and apartment buildings.
REITs are required to distribute at least 90% of their taxable income to shareholders in the form of dividends, making them a popular choice for investors seeking steady income streams.
Here are some REITs with high dividends that may be worth considering:
- National Retail Properties (NNN): National Retail Properties is a REIT that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of single-tenant properties, including freestanding retail stores, restaurants, and service-related properties. It has a long track record of steady dividend growth and currently offers a dividend yield of 4.8%.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): Digital Realty Trust is a REIT that owns and operates data centers, which are facilities that house and maintain the critical infrastructure and equipment required for the operation of websites, applications, and other digital services. It has a dividend yield of 4.9% and has consistently increased its dividend every year since going public in 2004.
- Public Storage (PSA): Public Storage is a REIT that owns and operates self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. It has a dividend yield of 2.9% and has increased its dividend for 46 consecutive years.
- Realty Income (O): Realty Income is a REIT that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of commercial properties, including retail stores, movie theaters, and fitness centers. It is known as the “Monthly Dividend Company” because it has paid dividends on a monthly basis since going public in 1994. It currently has a dividend yield of 4.7%.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): Simon Property Group is a REIT that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of shopping malls and other retail properties. It has a dividend yield of 6.2% and has increased its dividend every year since going public in 1993.
From James Altucher
I've been called a “genius investor” by my fans…
And an “eccentric millionaire” by some others.
I think it's because I make big predictions…
That tend to come true.
Today, I'm making my boldest prediction ever.
And there could be trillions available to those investors who get in early.
I put together this personal video [HERE]…
Revealing the AI stocks I believe…
Could turn as little as $10,000…
Into $1 MILLION over the next few years.
If you get in early, this one-time opportunity could…
Potentially change your financial circumstances…
For you, your family, and your heirs.
Today, I want to show you how I believe…
If you've missed out on new tech opportunities before….
I urge you, do not ignore this message.
P.S. To show you I'm serious about helping you get in on this opportunity, I'm giving away one of my top 5 AI 2.0 stock picks – free. See my top 5 pick here now.